Something I enjoy doing outdoors

Trot

I really like doing some sport or activities outdoors, but recently the activity I like the most is trotting along the San Cristobal hill, using only my phone to hear some music.  


I started trotting after the pandemic at 18 years old with my dad who trot during his whole life. I started trotting 5 km little by little, until now that mi record is 21 km in 2 hours.


Usually I go trotting to the San Cristobal Hill but sometimes I go to the Bicentenario Park or around Vitacura. Also I really like to go trotting with my father when we travel to other places that we don't know because it helps to know the place.


I really like it because after I get the rhythm I feel unstoppable and the environment is plenty of nature like in the case of the San Cristobal. Also after the trotting I feel more lightweight and more healthy. 


The last time I trotted the San Cristobal was the last week in the morning. I trotted 11 km in 2 hours, it was a Chill Trot. The best is to go trotting during the weekdays because there's less people than the weekend.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A family member

The boy in the Striped Pyjamas

An Interesting Trip