Last Blog

What I liked most about the English class was the fact that we learned to speak English as if we were in a real conversation, and the questions and topics we had to talk about were super interesting and entertaining. And about the semester, something that I liked was that it was quite calm, there was not much academic load and I learned a lot.

There wasn't anything really boring but I found it difficult sometimes the classes of “Diseño y materialización” because it requires a lot of calculation and study.


My best moment of the semester I think it is now, because we passed all the tests and all my friends have more time so we can get together to do things we like to do during the little time we have left in Fau.


My worst mark was a 3 in Taller, which was the last mark I had, and the best mark was in “Problemas de la arquitectura clásica”, which was a 6,2.


More than one person, it was a group of “Problemas de la arquitectura”. We had the same group of four people during the whole semester and we had to do a lot of things like go to the field and work late, so in the end we ended up getting very close and I hope to meet them in the next semester.


Something that I would change for the next semester would be my organization since in this semester I realized that especially for Taller I had to start working from the previous week to be able to have something complete and well done.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A family member

The boy in the Striped Pyjamas

An Interesting Trip