A little bit of Chile

 A place in Chile that i would like to visit again it's Pichidangui in the region of Coquimbo My family and I went to Pichidangui in february 2022, we stayed there per 1 week during the vacations, we were 4; my mom, my dad, my brother and I. Our main objective was to go diving in my older brother's diving center, and that was what we mainly do but also we spent a good time eating in a very good restobar of sushi, where I found my favorite roll made of octopus. We also escaped one day to Los Molles, which was 1 hour away, to do some surfing and we spent the whole day on the beach, the waves were firing, it was really big. One of my favorite experiences was to go diving to a shipwreck, the Indu 8, which was an old whaling ship situated at 33 meters deep. The visibility at that depth was incredible, we saw a lot of fishes and very big jellyfish, and we also entered the captain cabin. I really enjoyed this trip because usually we don't travel to a place we don't really know. Usually we go to Algarrobo but Pichidangui is really different and more entertaining.  

   

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A family member

The boy in the Striped Pyjamas

An Interesting Trip