All time top 5 Films

1- My favorite movie of all time is fast and furious tokyo drift which was an action film released in 2006. directed by Justin Lin and written by Chris Morgan. It is the standalone sequel to The Fast and the Furious (2001) and 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003), and the third installment in the Fast & Furious franchise. It stars Lucas Black and Bow Wow. In the film, car enthusiast Sean Boswell (Black) is sent to live in Tokyo with his estranged father and finds solace exploring the city's drifting community. I really like this film because it shows my love for cars. 

2- Another film I like from the same franchise is Fast and furious 5, is a 2011 action film directed by Justin Lin and written by Chris Morgan. It is the sequel to Fast & Furious (2009). The film stars Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto and Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner, along with Dom's sister Mia plan a heist to steal $100 million from corrupt businessman Hernan Reyes while being pursued for arrest by U.S. Diplomatic Security Service agent Luke Hobbs. I like this film among the others because it was the first film where Toretto and Brian made a really big heist and also the scenario in Brazil is really good, also I like it because Don Omar appears as a character. 

3- Mad Max Fury Road was one of my favorite movies. It is a 2015 Australian post-apocalyptic dystopian action film directed by George Miller. The fourth installment in the Mad Max franchise. The film stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron, with Nicholas Hoult, Hugh Keays-Byrne, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Riley Keough, Zoë Kravitz, Abbey Lee, and Courtney Eaton in supporting roles. Set in a post-apocalyptic desert wasteland where petrol and water are scarce commodities, Fury Road follows Max Rockatansky, who joins forces with Imperator Furiosa against cult leader Immortan Joe and his army, leading to a lengthy road battle. I really enjoyed this film when I was like 10 y/o because It was the only film I could see in the summer because we don’t have wifi, so I have it on CD. 


4- Kung Fu Panda is a 2008 American animated martial arts comedy film produced by DreamWorks Animation. The first installment in the Kung Fu Panda franchise, it was directed by John Stevenson. The film stars the voices of Jack Black (Po), Dustin Hoffman (shifu), Angelina Jolie (Tigressa), etc. The film, set in a version of ancient China populated by anthropomorphic animals, centers on a bumbling panda named Po , a kung-fu enthusiast. When a notorious snow-leopard named Tai Lung is foretold to escape at Chorh-Gom Prison, Po is unwittingly named the "Dragon Warrior" a prophesied hero worthy of reading a scroll that has been intended to grant its reader limitless power. This film was my favorite one when I was a child. It was really funny. I think I have seen it like more than 100 times.  


5- The Big Blue is a 1988 drama film made by French director Luc Besson. It is a heavily fictionalized and dramatized story of the friendship and sporting rivalry between two leading contemporary champion free divers in the 20th century. I really like this film because I really like to do free diving, and it shows the reality of it, the good things and the bad things. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A family member

The boy in the Striped Pyjamas

An Interesting Trip