Creamfields

 I'm going to talk about Creamfiels, it is a festival of electronic music realized around the world, it has many stages separated by the music genre, and there's like 50 Dj in total for 1 journey. The journey lasts in total more than 10 hours, and during the journey with the regular ticket you can access to al the stages and you have many foodtrucks to buy food and drinks but they are too expensive in my opinion. 
Well i'm going to talk about the Creamfields of the last year; that creamfields had 2 days of festival, the 5 and 6 october, realized at Espacio Riesco, the two days of festival I went alone but in each day I meet someone. To avoid buying food and drinks inside the festival I had made some tricks to enter with some cereal bars and vodka. In the beginig of the day I went to the Alternative stage to hear some hardstyle and getting warm for the day, then I passed away to the main stage to hear some of the best Dj's of the world, my favourites one's during the two days were; Chemical surf, Biscits, Bizarap, Steve Aoki, and the best one was Dj snake who closed the main stage.    

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A family member

The boy in the Striped Pyjamas

An Interesting Trip